At Carvill & Johnson, we appreciate matrimonial problems and other family issues can be very stressful, so you need a legal team you can rely on.
We pride ourselves on being able to offer the practical, sensitive advice and support required on all aspects of family law, including:
- Cohabitation and co-ownership of property
- Divorce and separation agreements
- Fixed-fee divorces
- Financial matters after the break-up of a relationship
- Child support and maintenance
- Violence in the home
- Agreeing matters regarding the child, such as residency and maintenance
- Ensuring contact with the other parent
- Enabling unmarried parents to be involved in decision-making
- Preventing children being removed from the area/country
- Childcare law
- Involvement of social services
- Rights in respect of children
To find out more about our services for families, please contact us.