It is important to plan ahead to ensure the future security of your family when you are no longer around.
The sympathetic and experienced solicitors at Carvill & Johnson can provide dedicated advice on:
- Making and revising wills
- Minimising liabilities for inheritance tax
- Administration of estates after death (probate)
- Challenging wills
- Claiming against an estate
- Creating and registering a Lasting Power of Attorney
- Deputy appointments
- Asset protection
- Advising the Elderly client
To find out more about our wills and probate services, please contact us.