At Carvill & Johnson, we feel the websites of the following associations and organisations may be useful for individuals and businesses alike.
However, as we have no control over these websites, these links should not be considered as a recommendation for the content found there.
- The Law Society:the representative body for solicitors in England and Wales
- Birmingham Law Society: the representative body for solicitors in Birmingham and the West Midlands
- Citizens Advice: an organisation which provides free legal advice on issues such as housing, debt and benefits
- HM Courts & Tribunals Service: the courts’ own website from which useful forms and information can be obtained.
- British And Irish Legal Information Institute:a useful site for obtaining case law on a variety of issues
- Cafcass: the courts’ independent advisory and reporting service regarding issues relating to children
- Legislation.gov.uk: the government’s own website to browse legislation and the accompanying explanatory documents
- Companies House: a body from which information can be obtained regarding the status of companies in this country
- Land Registry: the Land Registry is the government department responsible for register the ownership of land and property in England and Wales.
To find out more about how we can help you, please contact us.