At Carvill & Johnson, we appreciate matrimonial problems and other family issues can be stressful, so you need to be confident you have a team of professionals working for you that you can rely on.
We are accredited by the Law Society which recognises the knowledge and skills of our specialist lawyers whom we are proud to have on our staff. They will provide practical advice and support throughout your matter.
We understand that is imperative that you receive expert legal advice before making any decisions which could affect your future. That’s why we offer an initial meeting of up to 45 minutes plus a letter setting out the advice given all for a one-off fixed fee of £120 (inclusive of vat). This fee is payable upon arrival at our offices and should be presented with your identification documents.
The areas we assist with are:
- Divorce proceedings and Settlement Agreements
- Fixed Fee Uncontested Divorce
- Contested divorce (fees discussed at initial interview)
- Financial matters following divorce or separation
- Cohabitation Agreements and Co-ownership property
- Domestic Abuse/Violence
- Parenting Plans
- Child support & Maintenance
- Agreeing issues regarding the children e.g. residence & contact
- Involvement in decision making for the unmarried parents
- Removal from the area or country
- DNA Testing to confirm parentage
- Social Services involvement
- Local Authority interventions & conferences
- Pre-proceedings work where the local authority is considering issuing court proceedings in respect of your children
- Care proceedings (when the Local Authority has issued proceedings to become involved with your children)