Carvill & Johnson are proud to hold the Law Society Childcare Law accreditation. This is because we have specialist lawyers with many years of experience in this field of law on our staff.
We deal with these sensitive and urgent matters on a daily basis so help is readily at hand.
We can assist and represent you on a wide range of issues affecting your children:
- Disputes/Interventions with Social Services
- Parenting Plans
- Advice if your child is added to the Child Protection Register
- Prevent removal of child from the area or country
- Act as guardian for the child
- Assist with the adoption process
- Pre-proceedings where Local Authority are considering involvement with your child
- Care proceedings when Local Authority HAVE issued proceedings to be come involved with you and your child or when the Local Authority is seeking to take your child into their care.
- DNA parentage testing
TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT OUR CHILDCARE SERVICE